Why Choose Triumph Home Inspection?
- We inspect over 400 items in the home
- We point out deficiencies of the home
- We identify potential safety concerns
- We identify potential upcoming expenditures
- We show you how various systems work
- We offer radon testing
- We offer water quality testing
- We provide you with a detailed report within a few hours of the inspection
- We provide photographs of the major components inspected
- We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your schedule
- We are available post-inspection to answer any questions you may have
What components of a house will be inspected?
- Structural Components: foundations, framing
- Roof and gutters
- Siding, trim, decks, patios
- Driveways and Walkways
- Garages and Outbuildings
- Basements and Crawlspaces
- Insulation: basements, crawl spaces, attics
- Ventilation: attics, crawl spaces, kitchens, baths
- Walls, ceilings, floors, stairs
- Kitchens cabinets, counters, appliances
- Doors and windows
- Electrical Systems: service panels, outlets
- Plumbing Systems
- Hot Water Systems
- Heating Systems
- Cooling Systems
“Guy arrived early and performed a thorough inspection of the home we were going to purchase. He was very knowledgeable; he pointed out areas of concern and also provided maintenance suggestions to us. Guy took the time to explain his findings to us both during and after the inspection. Scheduling an appointment was easy and we received his written report within hours of the inspection. We would highly recommend Guy and Triumph Home Inspection.”Chris W.
WE SERVE ALL OF CONNECTICUT including Andover, Berlin, Bolton, Bozrah, Chester, Colchester, Columbia, Coventry, Deep River, Durham, East Haddam, East Hampton, East Hartford, East Lyme, Franklin, Glastonbury, Groton, Guilford, Haddam, Hebron, Higganum, Killingworth, Lebanon, Lyme, Madison, Marlborough, Meriden, Middletown, Montville, Newington, Old Lyme, Old Saybrook, Portland, Salem, Stonington, Waterford, Westbrook, Wethersfield.